2009Up one level
- Abhisit should focus more on people to people relationship — by admin — last modified 2009-01-13 09:11
- The heart of the problem is on how to change the tyrannical behaviour of the Burmese military clique, which has been calling the shots for more than four and half decades.
- Thai National identity, Thainess and Malay-speaking South’s grievances — by admin — last modified 2009-01-19 08:03
- It is quite clear that the grievances of the Malay-speaking South has mainly to do with forced-imposed ethnic identity of Thainess on one hand, followed by the unfulfilled rights of self-determination, from the Malay-speaking population’s point of view, on the other.
- Will Obama be ready for radical humanitarian intervention in Burma? — by admin — last modified 2009-01-24 04:54
- Even before the euphoria has died down, following the historic inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, he moved almost with lighting speed, on his first day in the office, to tackle the issue of Guantanamo Bay detention centre closure.
- Is there a holistic approach to Burma’s refugee problem? — by admin — last modified 2009-01-30 09:57
- With the Rohingya boat people washing up almost daily on Thai shores, it is appropriate and as well, a welcome initiative for the Thai government to call for a conference, involving and consulting all concerned countries, including Burma, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia and India to find durable solutions. In other words, applying a holistic or comprehensive approach, like an opinion piece on 26 January of The Nation rightly pointed out.